[PDF] LLB Law 1st Year Notes, eBooks - All Subjects in Semester 1 & 2

Admin001

Staff member
Jan 18, 2015
Student of
M.Tech
LLB Law 1st Year is an undergraduate program that provides students with a foundational understanding of law and its various branches. It covers various subjects such as legal methods, Indian contract act, law of torts, and constitutional law, which help students develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills.

Here are all the links to access study material for Law LLB subjects which are taught in the first year, ie, semester 1 and 2. You may easily access these 1st year LLB notes and eBooks by visiting the below links for each subject:

LAW - LLB First Year semester 1 lecture notes/eBooks, study material:

LAW - LLB First Year semester 2 lecture notes/eBooks, study material:
I hope these study material for Law 1st Year subjects prove to be of help in your studies. In case you have any specific request of notes and study material, please comment below. Also, please don't forget to LIKE this post if this helps you in your studies :)

Didn't find your specific subject? Don't worry! Check out these other threads on Law notes:
If you still don't find your specific subject, please post your request in the REQUESTS Section here ». One of the legal course seniors will share your requested study material quickly.

Last edited:

Admin001

Staff member
Jan 18, 2015
Student of
M.Tech
Hi @Laxmi4141 - please check again, the file seems to be linked correctly. Thanks!

Last edited:

DSL

Apr 9, 2018
Student of
LAW (LLB)
Sir, when I click on this link, it is taking me to constitutional law notes instead of Law of crimes

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Monila

Admin001

Staff member
Jan 18, 2015
Student of
M.Tech
Sir, when I click on this link, it is taking me to constitutional law notes instead of Law of crimes

Hi @DSL - thanks for notifying. I will check and fix all the incorrect links. Cheers!

junaidrahman

Jul 21, 2018
Student of
Links are misplaced. 2 files- (1)environmental laws and acts in Indian judicial system and (2) legal English are missing. Please fix it.

Reactions: Admin001

Admin001

Staff member
Jan 18, 2015
Student of
M.Tech
Links are misplaced. 2 files- (1)environmental laws and acts in Indian judicial system and (2) legal English are missing. Please fix it.

Hi @junaidrahman - thanks for notifying us about this error. We have now fixed it and added the missing links. Cheers!! :)

Admin001

Staff member
Jan 18, 2015
Student of
M.Tech
Please utilize the LLB REQUESTS section to post any specific subject requests here »
We have a team of legal experts and university seniors who will be happy to provide the required study material and notes quickly. Cheers.

Reactions: Shakilk26

Shahanvaj

Jan 7, 2020
Student of
LAW (LLB)
Hi,
Could you provide me the notes of Hindu law(Family law) LL.B 1st Semester