[PDF] LLB Law 1st Year Notes, eBooks - All Subjects in Semester 1 & 2

studynama_admin

Administrator
Staff member
Here are all the links to access study material for Law LLB subjects which are taught in the first year, ie, semester 1 and 2. You may easily access these 1st year LLB notes and eBooks by visiting the below links for each subject:

LAW - LLB First Year semester 1 lecture notes/eBooks, study material:
LAW - LLB First Year semester 2 lecture notes/eBooks, study material:
I hope these study material for Law 1st Year subjects prove to be of help in your studies. In case you have any specific request of notes and study material, please comment below. Also, please don't forget to LIKE this post if this helps you in your studies :)

Last edited:

studynama_admin

Administrator
Staff member

studynama_admin

Administrator
Staff member
Sir, when I click on this link, it is taking me to constitutional law notes instead of Law of crimes
Hi @DSL - thanks for notifying. I will check and fix all the incorrect links. Cheers!

studynama_admin

Administrator
Staff member
Links are misplaced. 2 files- (1)environmental laws and acts in Indian judicial system and (2) legal English are missing. Please fix it.
Hi @junaidrahman - thanks for notifying us about this error. We have now fixed it and added the missing links. Cheers!! :)

If you are looking for Law related stuff, then you are at right place. Recently downloaded pdf of ebook ..