LLB - Law second year notes, eBooks, handouts and study material - semester 3 & 4

Admin001

Staff member
Jan 18, 2015
Student of
M.Tech
A warm welcome to all budding legal professionals!

In this page, I will be sharing links to access study material for Law LLB subjects which are taught in the second year, ie, semester 3 and 4. You may easily access these LLB notes and eBooks by visiting the below links for each subject:

LAW - LLB Second Year semester 3 and 4 lecture notes/eBooks, study material:

I hope these study material for Law LLB Second Year prove to be of help in your studies. In case you have any specific request of notes and study material, please comment below. Also, please don't forget to LIKE this post if this helps you in your studies :)

Didn't find your specific subject? Don't worry! Check out these other threads on Law notes:
If you still don't find your specific subject, please post your request in the REQUESTS Section here ». One of the legal course seniors will share your requested study material quickly.

Last edited:

Admin001

Staff member
Jan 18, 2015
Student of
M.Tech
Please utilize the LLB REQUESTS section to post any specific subject requests here »
We have a team of legal experts and university seniors who will be happy to provide the required study material and notes quickly. Cheers.

Reactions: alokloki190221

tina.law

Mar 26, 2018
Student of
LAW (LLM)
Hi Admin - thanks for the lovely collection of study material for LLB course. I see you have listed all links in one place which will be helpful for students. TYSM.

Reactions: SONUG93

Ashmal

Sep 3, 2019
Student of
LAW (LLB)
Dear sir .. When i trying to download hindu law pdf then it brings me into the jurisprudence page please fix it..
Thank you

Admin001

Staff member
Jan 18, 2015
Student of
M.Tech
Dear sir .. When i trying to download hindu law pdf then it brings me into the jurisprudence page please fix it..
Thank you

Hi @Ashmal - thanks for notifying. The link is now updated. Cheers and happy studying!

kavita06

Nov 1, 2019
Student of
LAW (LLB)
sir,
jurisprudence link is not working properly. i am unable to download jurisprudence notes. please help.
thank you

Jan 4, 2020
Student of
LAW (LLB)
Links are not routing to exact subject documents., all are routed to evidence subject for llb 2nd year and 3rd sem subjects
Please check and update

StubMav01

Mar 29, 2020
New Delhi
Student of
LAW (LLB)
Dear sir .. When I am trying to download family law pdf then it brings me into the jurisprudence page please fix it and also provide notes of muslim law as well.
Thank you

Last edited:

Shakilk26

Nov 14, 2019
Student of
LAW (LLB)
Hello
Sir / Madam

I want Administrative law notes

I will be grateful to you all .

You all doing a wonderful job.

Regards
Shakil
Law student

Shakilk26

Nov 14, 2019
Student of
LAW (LLB)
Hello Sir / Madam
I am really grateful to all of you for such nicely prepared notes.

Thanks
SYLLB Student
Shakil

Poomalar

Mar 30, 2022
Student of
LAW (LLB)
Hi sir, I need notes for Alternate Dispute Resolution subject sir.

Thank you.

Reactions: Pri.mod

Pri.mod

Staff member
Aug 15, 2022
Student of
NA
Thank you
Hello Student, We checked and found that the link is correct. Try again.