[PDF] Engineering Chemistry Notes, eBook for 1st Year Engg.

Rinky.arora

~ La la Land ~
Feb 28, 2015
Student of
Engineering
Engineering Chemistry is a subject that aims to provide students with a fundamental understanding of chemistry and its applications in engineering. It covers various topics such as basic principles of chemistry, materials science, environmental chemistry, and electrochemistry. Here I am sharing the lecture notes/eBook for the subject - Engineering chemistry for first year engineering students. This subject is common for all branches for the first year engineering students. This eBook of Engineering chemistry is in PDF format which is easily downloadable.

The following topics are covered in this notes/eBook for Engineering Chemistry which is divided in 2 parts:

Engineering Chemistry I for 1st Year Engg. Modules:
  • Unit 1: Water Technology
  • Unit 2: Polymers And Composites
  • Unit 3: Surface Chemistry
  • Unit 4: Non Conventional Energy Sources And Storage Devices
  • Unit 5: Engineering Materials
Engineering Chemistry II for 1st Year Engg. Modules:
  • Unit 1: Electro Chemistry
  • Unit 2: Corrosion And Corrosion Control
  • Unit 3: Fuels And Combustion
  • Unit 4: Phase Rule And Alloys
  • Unit 5: Analytical Techniques
You can easily download these notes/eBook for Engineering Chemistry by clicking the download link below. If you Like these study notes, please HIT the LIKE button to show your appreciation. Cheers :)

Downloads

• ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY I.pdf
    3.7 MB · Views: 14,902
  • ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY II.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 11,049
Last edited by a moderator:

parasdabas263

Dec 14, 2015
Student of
Engineering
I tried to download these files from your site bt the Downloader keeps showing retrying and nothing downloads

aymandohdoh

Aug 15, 2016
Student of
BBA
I tried to download these files from your site bt the Downloader keeps showing retrying and nothing downloads[/QUOTE]

cool.sardar

Feb 21, 2015
Perfect notes on Engineering Chemistry, Studynama keeps getting better!! The topics explained are succinct and easy to understand too!