Civil Services Preparation

PriyaSaxena

Feb 12, 2016
Student of
I want to prepare for civil services after 12th. Please guide me

DivyaSharma1

Feb 12, 2016
Student of
Hi Priya, To appear for IAS exam candidate must be a graduate in any stream so you need to decide now in which field you would like to do your graduation. I would suggest you to select your stream and subjects in which you want to opt for the IAS entrance test and then study them properly to have a 100% command on those subjects. UPES university of Dehradun has come up with special BA program for IAS aspirants.Its BA in Public Policy with IAS coaching embedded. Unlike regular BA this BA program curriculum is specially focused on IAS preparation and is supplemented with IAS coaching. This can save lots of time which students generally spend in managing graduation and coaching separately. You can pursue this program. As you have just passed your +2, you have enough time to have command on the entrance examination, so do not wait just start your preparation from today itself.

Last edited:

Admin001

Staff member
Jan 18, 2015
Student of
M.Tech
Thanks for sharing the valuable information Divya. Hope this info will help solve your doubts priya. Please let us know if you have any other questions.