BTech Mechanical Engg. Summer Project on Regenerative Braking System - Free PDF Download

akshay

Feb 19, 2015
Student of
M.Tech
Hello Mechanical students,

Check out this project on regenerative braking system.I am sharing a brief on this report below-

Introduction

Regenerative Braking System is the way of slowing vehicle by using the motors as brakes. Instead of the surplus energy of the vehicle being wasted as unwanted heat, the motors act as generators and return some of it to the overhead wires as electricity.
The vehicle is primarily powered from the electrical energy generated from the generator, which burns gasoline.

This energy is stored in a large battery, and used by an electric motor that provides motive force to the wheels. The regenerative barking taking place on the vehicle is a way to obtain more efficiency; instead of converting kinetic energy to thermal energy through frictional braking, the vehicle can convert a good fraction of its kinetic energy back into charge in the battery, using the same principle as an alternator.

You can get all Mechanical engineering major projects & reports on studynama.com. Click on the PDF icon and start downloading Btech ME project on regenerative braking system.

Downloads

• Btech ME project on regenerative braking system.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 883

aaryanchikku

Nov 21, 2017
Student of
Engineering
i cant download it if u have really shared it then why u want us shre it on google plus . fake

Oct 10, 2019
Student of
Engineering
Hi @aaryanchikku - i can download the file very easily. can you retry it? Working well for me :)
[/QUOT
Hello Mechanical students,

Check out this project on regenerative braking system.I am sharing a brief on this report below-

Introduction

Regenerative Braking System is the way of slowing vehicle by using the motors as brakes. Instead of the surplus energy of the vehicle being wasted as unwanted heat, the motors act as generators and return some of it to the overhead wires as electricity.
The vehicle is primarily powered from the electrical energy generated from the generator, which burns gasoline.

This energy is stored in a large battery, and used by an electric motor that provides motive force to the wheels. The regenerative barking taking place on the vehicle is a way to obtain more efficiency; instead of converting kinetic energy to thermal energy through frictional braking, the vehicle can convert a good fraction of its kinetic energy back into charge in the battery, using the same principle as an alternator.

You can get all Mechanical engineering major projects & reports on studynama.com. Click on the PDF icon and start downloading Btech ME project on regenerative braking system.
Sir I want to buy this working model for final year electrical engineering. Please help me with circuit diagram motors connection rating of component simulations on matlab etc

cool.sardar

Feb 21, 2015
Thanks for sharing this Mechanical Engg. Summer Project on Regenerative Braking System - tysm!