BTech CS/IT engineering hand-written notes for 2nd year subjects - PDF download

Admin001

Staff member
Jan 18, 2015
Student of
M.Tech
Hello fellow CS Engineering students and educators, I am pleased to share with you handwritten notes for various CS Engineering subjects that have been shared on the Studynama Community. These hand written notes topics such as programming languages, algorithms and data structures, computer networks, operating systems, database systems, and more. As a visual learner myself, I found that creating handwritten notes helped me better understand and retain the information presented in class. I hope that these notes can be a useful resource for everyone, whether you prefer visual aids or simply want an additional study tool. Please feel free to download and use these notes, and share them with your classmates. Together, let's continue to excel in our studies and become successful professionals in the field of CS Engineering.

List of BTech CS/IT engineering subjects that have hand-written notes for 2nd year:
Please simply visit the links above to access free hand written notes for each of the CSE/IT engineering subject listed above.

Reactions: ITSVC01