Computer System Organization (CSO) Hand written revision notes, book for CS/IT Engineering - Free PDF Download

zoran

Jul 7, 2018
Hello CS/IT Engineering students, I am sharing the Computer System Organization (CSO) PDF handwritten revision lecture notes, book for Computer science/IT engineering course. These handwritten revision notes for Computer System Organization (CSO) will come in handy during your CS/IT semester exams and will help you score more marks.

List of topics covered in Computer System Organization (CSO) PDF handwritten notes, book for CS/IT Engineering:

• Computer Basics and CPU: Von Newman model, various subsystems, CPU, Memory, I/O, System Bus, CPU and Memory registers, Program Counter, Accumulator, Instruction register, Micro operations, Register Transfer Language, Instruction Fetch, decode and execution, data movement and manipulation, Instruction formats and addressing modes of basic computer.
  • Control Unit Organization: Hardwired control unit, Micro and nano programmed control unit, Control Memory, Address Sequencing, Micro Instruction formats, Micro program sequencer, Microprogramming,
  • Arithmetic and Logic Unit: Arithmetic Processor, Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, Floating point and decimal arithmetic and arithmetic units, design of arithmetic unit.
  • Input Output Organization: Modes of data transfer – program controlled, interrupt driven and direct memory access, Interrupt structures, I/O Interface, Asynchronous data transfer, I/O processor. Data transfer – Serial / parallel, synchronous/asynchronous, simplex/half duplex and full duplex.
  • Memory organization: Memory Maps, Memory Hierarchy, Cache Memory -Organization and mappings. Associative memory. Virtual memory, Memory Management Hardware.
  • Multiprocessors: Pipeline and Vector processing, Instruction and arithmetic pipelines, Vector and array processors, Interconnection structure and inter-processor communication.
Please click the download link below to get Computer System Organization (CSO) handwritten notes PDF file for CS/IT Engineering syllabus.

Downloads

• CSE-Second-Year-notes-CSO Notes, Books, eBook PDF Download.pdf
    5.5 MB · Views: 288
  • CSE-Second-Year-notes-CSO (part 2).pdf
    3.4 MB · Views: 192
Last edited: