BBA - Services Marketing Lecture Notes, eBook - Free PDF Download

tina.law

Mar 26, 2018
Student of
LAW (LLM)
Hi BBA Students,

Here are my college notes for BBA Marketing Management subject - Services Marketing. This is a 50 page PDF notes/eBook which will give you a quick overview of the subject Marketing Strategies and help you to study quickly for your semester exams.

Key topics outlined in BBA - Services Marketing Lecture Notes, eBook:
  • Services Marketing: Meaning, Definition, Nature and Scope – Characteristics of services – Classification of services – Reasons for growth of Services – Role of Services in Economy.
  • Marketing Mix for Services: Product, Price, Physical distribution Promotion, People, Physical evidence, Process – Service design and delivery.
  • Service Failure and Recovery: Service failure, impact of service Failure and Recovery – types of customer actions – Guidelines for effective service recovery system.
  • Customer needs and expectations: Factors Influencing customer behavior – service decision making process – Service purchase and consumption – post purchase evaluation.
  • Marketing of Other Services: Bank Services, Tourism, Hotel, Insurance, Telecom and airline Services.
You can easily download BBA - Services Marketing Lecture Notes, eBook by clicking the link below.

Downloads

• BBA - Services Marketing Lecture Notes, eBook - Free PDF Download.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 276
Reactions: dangbuinamphong
Aug 29, 2020
Hi, I am looking for Marketing of other services notes. Can someone please help me with the same. Thanks Brij.

Last edited by a moderator:

Studynama_mod

Staff member
Apr 14, 2015
Student of
MBA
Hi, I am looking for Marketing of other services notes. Can someone please help me with the same. Thanks Brij.

@Brij.Mohan1075 Hi Brij, Please refer page no. 8-10 for Marketing of other services notes. However, in this file you will only find Marketing and other services - banking, insurance, hotel, airlines (its nature and importance only). Let us know if you need anything else. Thanks