BBA Second Year (Sem 3, 4) Notes, eBooks Free PDF Downloads

Admin001

Staff member
Jan 18, 2015
Student of
M.Tech
Hi BBA Students,

I am sharing a list of the complete collection of notes and eBooks for the second year subjects taught in BBA. All these notes and eBooks will help you study and prepare well for your BBA semester exams. These notes present the topics in a very clear and concise way and will be helpful to every BBA student studying anywhere in India.

List of Ebooks/notes for second year BBA student of third and fourth semester:
We keep updating BBA lecture notes and eBooks section in this website and will keep adding links as we go on.

If you need any specific subject notes, please use the SEARCH box above and if you can't find it, then please post a request for it. Our team consists of seniors and BBA alumni from some of the top universities who will be happy to help you out with your specific requirements of notes. Happy studying!

Last edited:

tina.law

Mar 26, 2018
Student of
LAW (LLM)
Thanks for sharing these BBA Second Year Notes, eBooks Study Material for Free download for BBA students. I am sure it will be helpful for them :)

Reactions: DhirajBiki

tina.law

Mar 26, 2018
Student of
LAW (LLM)
Can u help me to download BBA 3rd semester ebook and notes

Hi Friend, it's very easy - simply follow each subject link above on the page to download the PDF notes for each subject. I hope you will be able to get study material now. In any case, if you still have issues, please share more details on it and I will try to help you.

BHANUDAS

Jul 4, 2021
Student of
BBA
I need 4 semester BBA Hindi notes of Nirmala all the parts of Bangalore University

Pri.mod

Staff member
Aug 15, 2022
Student of
NA
Do you have notes of Banking Regulation and Operations.(BRO)

Hello Student, We are working with our content team to provide the best study materials for students. Thank you for your patience.