Universal Human values and professional ethics B.Pharma 2nd year handwritten PDF notes download

Nainaa.b

Pro User
Nov 8, 2017
Hi B.Pharma students,
I am sharing the B.Pharma 2nd Year Semester 3rd handwritten notes for the subject Universal Human values and professional ethics. This PDF file for Universal Human values and professional ethics B.Pharma 3rd semester subject contains brief and concise notes for easy understanding of topics and quick learning.

Main topics covered in these handwritten PDF notes for Universal Human values and professional ethics B.Pharma 2nd Year Sem. 3rd:

Unit 1 - Course Introduction - Need, Basic Guidelines, content and process for value education
Unit 2 - Understanding Harmony in human being- Harmony in myself
Unit 3 - Understanding Harmony in family and society - Harmony in human-human relationship
Unit 4 - Understanding Harmony in the Nature and existence - Whole existence as co-existence
Unit 5 - Implications of above Holistic understanding of harmony on professional ethics

I hope these handwritten PDF notes on Universal Human values and professional ethics of B.Pharma 2nd Year Semester 3rd will help you in preparing well for your Pharma college examinations. Good luck!

Downloads

• BPharma - Human value and ethics_Part1SN.pdf
    14.1 MB · Views: 26
  • BPharma - Human value and ethics_Part2SN.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 19