Understanding working capital ebook,lecture notes,pdf download for MBA

akshay

Feb 19, 2015
Student of
M.Tech
Hi Guys,

I am sharing with you this excellent ebook on Understanding working capital in PDF format. This ebook is highly recommended for MBA or management students.I will also share the lecture notes on this subject.The course content in this book is as follows:

Understanding working capital

• Concepts and Determination of Working Capital
  • Conceptual Framework, Operating Environment of Working Capital, Determination of Working Capital
  • Theories and Approaches
  • Management of Current Assets
  • Management of Receivables, Management of Cash, Management of Marketable Securities, Management of inventory
  • Financing of Working Capital Needs
  • Bank Credit: Principles and Practices, Bank Credit: Methods of Assessment and Appraisal
  • Working Capital Control and Banking Policy
  • Capital control, Banking System Reformation, Tasks of the monetary policy, the banking system reform
  • Perfection of banking legislation, Banking Reform in India
  • Working Capital Management
  • Liquidity vs. Profitability, Payables Management Planning for Working Capital Investment Factors Influencing
  • Working Capital Performance, Corporate working capital management
  • Money Market in India
  • India Money Market, India Market Size, Global Integration of India's Money Market, Model and Estimation

Downloads

• Understanding_Working_Capital.pdf
    6.6 MB · Views: 474
Reactions: dangbuinamphong

hari2602

Jan 20, 2023
Student of
MBA
Sir, please send to me income and expenditure analysis project report

hari2602

Jan 20, 2023
Student of
MBA
Hi Guys,

I am sharing with you this excellent ebook on Understanding working capital in PDF format. This ebook is highly recommended for MBA or management students.I will also share the lecture notes on this subject.The course content in this book is as follows:

Understanding working capital

• Concepts and Determination of Working Capital
  • Conceptual Framework, Operating Environment of Working Capital, Determination of Working Capital
  • Theories and Approaches
  • Management of Current Assets
  • Management of Receivables, Management of Cash, Management of Marketable Securities, Management of inventory
  • Financing of Working Capital Needs
  • Bank Credit: Principles and Practices, Bank Credit: Methods of Assessment and Appraisal
  • Working Capital Control and Banking Policy
  • Capital control, Banking System Reformation, Tasks of the monetary policy, the banking system reform
  • Perfection of banking legislation, Banking Reform in India
  • Working Capital Management
  • Liquidity vs. Profitability, Payables Management Planning for Working Capital Investment Factors Influencing
  • Working Capital Performance, Corporate working capital management
  • Money Market in India
  • India Money Market, India Market Size, Global Integration of India's Money Market, Model and Estimation
Sir I want mba project report on the topic INCOME AND EXPENDITURE ANALYSIS please send me

Pri.mod

Staff member
Aug 15, 2022
Student of
NA
Sir I want mba project report on the topic INCOME AND EXPENDITURE ANALYSIS please send me
Hello student, We are sharing some links that you might find useful for your project report. However, Income and expenditure analysis is not yet available. We are working with our content team to provide the best study materials for students. Thank you for your patience.

Hope it helps.
Thanks.