Transportation Engineering - 1 eBook,notes PDF download for civil engineers

N

nainagupta95

Hi Fellows, I am sharing the eBook of Transportation Engineering 1 for civil engineering branch. Hope you find the PDF and notes useful.

Here are the list of key topics in this Notes, eBook file of Transportation Engineering 1:

Module-I:
Transportation by roads, railways, water ways & air ways, their importance& limitation. Road development & planning in India. Financing, Highway alignment & engineering surveys for highway location.
Geometric design-Cross section elements, Design speed, sight distance, super elevation, horizontal & vertical alignment including curves.

Module-II: Traffic Engineering, Traffic studies & their importance.
Highway materials, Their properties & tests, selection, requirements of bituminous mixes, Marshall test.
Earthwork, measurement & rates, setting out of earth work, computation of areas & volumes-Primordial & Trapezoidal methods.

Module-III: Pavement design-Use of CBR method for design of flexible pavement, IRC recommendation for design of rigid pavement.
Highway drainage, pavement failure, Evaluation, Maintenance & Strengthening of existing pavement.

Module-IV: Classification of bridges, Consideration of location of bridge site, Investigation & data collection, Calculation of run off under bridge, Determination of water way, Choice of bridge span-economic span, Determination of maximum scour depth.
Bridge Superstructure-types, suitability.
Bridge foundation-Types, Sinking of well.

You can download this PDF Notes, eBook on Transportation Engineering 1 below. I will share other subjects soon. Till then study smart !! :)

Downloads

• Civil - TRANSPORTATION ENGINEERING-I.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 3,633
Last edited by a moderator:

ravi_gaya

May 21, 2015
Student of
Engineering
Re: Transportation Engineering - 2 ebook,notes,pdf download for civil engineers

I want[h=2]Transportation Engineering - 2 so plz provide me now.[/h]

ravi_gaya

May 21, 2015
Student of
Engineering

Dear Sir,

I want to says that , I want Transportation Engineering - 2 so please help me in downloading it.

Yours regard
Ravi Kumar

N

nainagupta95

Hi Ravi

You can download the above ebook on Transportation engineering directly by logging in to your account and by clicking on the PDF ICON. Please let me know in case you still face any issues.

Thanks.

Peacefulraesh

Jun 17, 2016
Student of
Engineering

Naiina g we want transportation 2(two) not transportation one(1)..pls correct ur heading

karanjassi

Jun 22, 2016
Student of
Engineering

transportation engineering 2:mad: not 1

Admin001

Staff member
Jan 18, 2015
Student of
M.Tech
Hi All

Thanks for notifying about the incorrect title of this thread. We have updated the same.

Thank you.

Rayaz

Aug 23, 2016
Student of
Engineering
I think u provide the website name only on pages for publicity.. which unables me to read the notes..plz give a minute time for this correction

Admin001

Staff member
Jan 18, 2015
Student of
M.Tech
I think u provide the website name only on pages for publicity.. which unables me to read the notes..plz give a minute time for this correction

Hi Rayaz

Thanks for this feedback. We do not use website watermarks in our files anymore. Hope this change will make your studies easier.

Regards,
Team Studynama

simran.sharma

Jun 17, 2018
Student of
Engineering
Thanks for sharing these wonderfully awesome notes on Transportation Engineering 1.

simran.sharma

Jun 17, 2018
Student of
Engineering

I want[h=2]Transportation Engineering - 2 so plz provide me now.[/h]

transportation engineering 2:mad: not 1

Naiina g we want transportation 2(two) not transportation one(1)..pls correct ur heading

Dear Sir,

I want to says that , I want Transportation Engineering - 2 so please help me in downloading it.

Yours regard
Ravi Kumar

Here are the notes for Transportation Engineering 2 - Transportation Engineering 2 - Civil Engineering Notes, eBook Free PDF Download

Reactions: akshay

Rghv

R007
Jul 13, 2018
Student of
Class XII
Very good notes for transportation engineering 1 for civil engineering students.

akshay

Feb 19, 2015
Student of
M.Tech
Great notes / eBook for Transportation engineering 1 - I am sure all civil engineering BTECH students will love this study material!