Student Management System - CSE/IT Engineering Summer Training Project Report - PDF Download

S

santa.banta

Friends, I am sharing my Computer Science Engineering summer training project on Student Management System for your reference. I made this project as part of my third year CSE engineering and I have uploaded the complete project report for your reference.

List of key topics covered in Student Management System - CSE/IT Engineering Summer Training Project Report:

• Introduction to project - Limitations with the existing software, Objectives and purpose
  • Hardware and software requirements - Introduction to Visual Basic, Introduction to MSaccess
  • System Analysis - Need for the system, Benefits of Computerized system
  • Software engineering paradigm applied - Different phases of SDLC, Project Model
  • System Design - Overview of system design, Data flow diagram, Context diagram
  • Code Optimization
  • Testing - Introduction to testing, Testing plan, Test Procedure, System testing
  • Coding With Output Screens
  • Validation check
  • System security
  • Conclusion
  • Future scope of the project
Simply click the link below to download Student Management System - CSE/IT Engineering Summer Training Project Report.

Downloads

• Student Management System - CSE-IT Engineering Summer Training Project Report - PDF Download.docx
    1.7 MB · Views: 461

Pri.mod

Staff member
Aug 15, 2022
Student of
NA
Thanks for sharing CSE/IT Engineering Summer Training Project Reports.