Security Analysis & Portfolio Management PDF Notes, eBook for BCom Finance Group Elective - Free Download

Robin.9

Mar 16, 2017
Hi Fellow BCom. Students, I am sharing brief and concise notes on the B.Com. Finance Group Elective subject - Security Analysis & Portfolio Management. This subject is mostly taught as part of the B.Com. Finance Elective. These PDF lecture notes will help you in preparing well for your semester exams on Security Analysis & Portfolio Management and assist you in studying from ready made lecture notes.

The major topics covered in these B.Com. Finance Elective lecture notes and eBook of Security Analysis & Portfolio Management are:

• Financial meaning of investment - types of investment, risk and return concepts
  • SECURITIES MARKETS - financial markets, regulatory environment, Book building, SEBI, stock exchanges in India
  • FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS - economic analysis, forecasting techniques, measuring earnings, applied valuation techniques
  • TECHNICAL ANALYSIS - charting methods, market indicators, oscillators, moving average
  • PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT - portfolio analysis, CAPM, mutual funds
I hope these lecture notes on Security Analysis & Portfolio Management will help you in your B.Com. studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students! :)

Downloads

• BCom Finance Elective - SECURITY ANALYSIS AND PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 265
  • BCom Finance Elective - SECURITY ANALYSIS AND PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT_MODULE.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 183