Programming fundamentals using C quick revision PDF notes, book, eBook for BTech CSE/IT Engineering - Free Download

Avni_singh

Mar 12, 2015
Student of
Hello BTech Computer Science Engineering students, I am sharing the Programming fundamentals using C PDF class lecture notes, eBook, book as per the BTech Computer Science Engineering course syllabus. This Programming fundamentals using C quick revision notes will help you score more marks and help study in less time.

List of topics covered in Programming fundamentals using C quick revision PDF Hand written class notes, book, eBook for BTech Computer Science Engineering:

• Introduction to C Language - Structures of ‘C’ Programming. Constants and Variables, C Tokens, Operators, Types of operators, Precedence and Associativity, Expression , Statement and types of statements.
  • Built-in Operators and function - Console based I/O and related built-in I/O function, Concept of header files, Preprocessor directives, Decision Control structures, The if Statement, Use of Logical Operators, The else if Clause.
  • Loop Control structures - Nesting of loops , Case Control Structure, using Switch Introduction to problem solving, Problem solving techniques (Trial & Error, Brain storming, Divide & Conquer), Steps in problem solving (Define Problem, Analyze Problem, Explore Solution), Algorithms and Flowcharts (Definitions, Symbols), Characteristics of an algorithm.
  • Simple Arithmetic Problems - Addition / Multiplication of integers, Functions, Basic types of function, Declaration and definition, Function call, Types of function, Introduction to Pointers, Pointer Notation, Recursion.
  • Storage Class - Automatic Storage Class , Register Storage Class, Static Storage Class, External Storage Class.
Please click the download link below to get Programming fundamentals using C quick revision PDF Hand written class notes, book, eBook file for BTech Computer Science Engineering syllabus.

Downloads

• PROGRAMMING_FUNDAMENTALS_USING_C.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 784
Last edited by a moderator: