Precision Engineering Lecture Notes, eBook for Final Year Production Engineering

vicky23

Apr 4, 2018
Student of
Engineering
Hey Engineers, on this thread, I have shared the PDF lecture notes for the subject – PRECISION ENGINEERING of production Engineering. These notes and eBook on PRECISION ENGINEERING have been prepared by experienced engineering faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material.

There are 298 no. of pages in this PDF lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in PRECISION ENGINEERING Notes eBook:

• Precision Engineering: Micromilling and Microdrilling, MicroElectroMechanical Systems, Microelectronics fabrication methods, Principles of MEMS, mechanical MEMS, Thermal MEMS, Magnetic MEMS. Nanotechnology- Carbon nanotubes and Structures, Processing system of nanometre accuracies, mechanism of material processing, Nano Physical processing of atomic bit-units, Nano-chemical and electrochemical atomic-bit processing.
  • Nano-Measuring Systems of Sub-Nanometre Accuracy and Resolution: In process or in situ measurement of position of processing point, Post process and on machine measurement of dimensional features and surface, Mechanical measuring systems, Optical measuring systems, Electron beam measuring systems, Pattern recognition and inspection systems.
  • Nano-Positioning System of Nanometre Accuracy and Repeatability: Guide systems for moving elements, Servo control systems for tool positioning, Computer aided digital ultra precision position control, Future development of micro actuators.
  • Applications of Nanotechnology: Nano-grating system, Nano lithography, Photolithography, Electron beam lithography, Machining of soft metal mirrors with diamond turning, Mirror grinding of ceramics, Ultra precision block gauges, balls for rolling bearings, Fabrication CCD's, VCR head assemblies, Optical fibres
You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject - PRECISION ENGINEERING below. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!

Downloads

• Precision Engineering Lecture Notes, eBook for Final Year Production Engineering - PDF Download.pdf
    11.9 MB · Views: 21
Last edited by a moderator: