Power system operation & control PDF download, ebook, lecture notes for EE

Rinky.arora

~ La la Land ~
Feb 28, 2015
Student of
Engineering
Hello Electrical Engineering students, I am sharing the Power system operation & control PDF class lecture notes, eBook, book as per the Electrical Engineering Final year course syllabus. These Power system operation & control quick revision notes will help you prepare on the exam day and score good marks.

List of topics covered in Power system operation & control quick revision PDF Hand written class notes, book, eBook for Electrical Engineering Final Year:

MODULE-I - Concept of real and reactive powers, Complex power, Transmission capacity, The static load flow equations(SLFE),Definition of the load flow problem, Network model formulation, A load flow sample study, Computational aspect of the load flow problem. Gauss siedel and Newton Raphson method for power flow fast decoupled load flow, On load tap changing transformer and block regulating transformer, effects of regulating transformers.

MODULE-II - Power System Stability: Steady State Stability, Transient stability, Swing equation, Equal area criterion for stability, critical clearing angle, point by point Methods of improvement of transient stability. Voltage stability, concept, causes and countermeasures, Voltage stability indices.

MODULE-III - Economic Operation of Power System: Distribution offload between units within a plant, Transmission losses as function of plant generation, Calculation of loss coefficients, Distribution of loads between plants with special reference to steam and hydel plants, Automatic load dispatching.
Z bus Algorithm, Symmetrical and unsymmetrical fault analysis for power system, Z bus method in fault analysis.

MODULE-IV - Load frequency control, PF versus QV control, Modelling of speed governing system, Division of power system into control areas, Single area control and two area control.

Please click the download link below to get Power system operation & control quick revision PDF Hand written class notes, book, eBook file for Electrical Engineering Final Year syllabus.

Downloads

• EE - POWER SYSTEM OPERATION AND CONTROL.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 2,289
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: munisai and Vaani1

anurag.rana

Sep 11, 2018
Informative and very helpful notes guys !! Thanks for team for making this happen..

adrsh

Senior User
Sep 20, 2020
This is great! Simply the best study material ever for Power system operation & control subject – these PDF notes eBook for Power system operation & control would be a great help for all Electrical engineering students.

I am bookmarking Studynama for my future reference!