[PDF] Thermodynamics GATE Solved Questions Previous Year for Mechanical Engineering (ME) - Free Download

Vaani1

Mar 26, 2018
Bangalore
Student of
Engineering
Hi Mechanical Engineering (ME) GATE Aspirants, I am sharing the Thermodynamics Solved Previous Year Questions for GATE. The attached PDF contains all questions asked in previous years of Mechanical Engineering (ME) GATE Exam for the topic - Thermodynamics along with Answers.

The topics that are covered in this PDF containing Thermodynamics Previous Year GATE Solved Questions are: Thermodynamic systems and processes; properties of pure substances, behaviour of ideal and real gases; zeroth and first laws of thermodynamics, calculation of work and heat in various processes; second law of thermodynamics; thermodynamic property charts and tables, availability and irreversibility; thermodynamic relations.

This GATE Solved Question Paper for the Mechanical Engineering (ME) Topic - Thermodynamics will help you understand the type of questions asked in earlier years of GATE and help in preparing effectively.

You can easily download for free - Thermodynamics GATE Solved Questions Previous Year for Mechanical Engineering (ME) by clicking the download link below.

Downloads

• ME_Thermodynamics GATE Previous Questions with Answers.pdf
    5.4 MB · Views: 2,048

Kkrai8697

Oct 16, 2019
Tezu, Arunachal pradesh, INDIA
Student of
Engineering
Hi Mechanical Engineering (ME) GATE Aspirants, I am sharing the Thermodynamics Solved Previous Year Questions for GATE. The attached PDF contains all questions asked in previous years of Mechanical Engineering (ME) GATE Exam for the topic - Thermodynamics along with Answers.

The topics that are covered in this PDF containing Thermodynamics Previous Year GATE Solved Questions are: Thermodynamic systems and processes; properties of pure substances, behaviour of ideal and real gases; zeroth and first laws of thermodynamics, calculation of work and heat in various processes; second law of thermodynamics; thermodynamic property charts and tables, availability and irreversibility; thermodynamic relations.

This GATE Solved Question Paper for the Mechanical Engineering (ME) Topic - Thermodynamics will help you understand the type of questions asked in earlier years of GATE and help in preparing effectively.

You can easily download for free - Thermodynamics GATE Solved Questions Previous Year for Mechanical Engineering (ME) by clicking the download link below.

akshay

Feb 19, 2015
Student of
M.Tech
Thanks for sharing these Thermodynamics GATE Solved Questions Previous Year for Mechanical Engineering students!