[PDF] Physics Class 12 CBSE NCERT Based Notes, eBook

sam_bhatia

Feb 5, 2015
Student of
Class XII
Physics Class 12 CBSE NCERT is a subject that covers the principles of physics and their practical applications. It provides students with a strong foundation in various topics such as mechanics, electromagnetism, optics, thermodynamics, and modern physics. Here are the complete CBSE & NCERT based notes, eBook of Physics for Class 12 students. This study material contains comprehensive lecture notes for your preparation of Physics subject for class 12 board exams.

These Physics notes are based on NCERT book for CBSE as well as most state board students and the attached file is provided in high quality PDF format for easy downloading.

Physics Class 12 CBSE NCERT Based Lecture Notes, eBook contains the following topics:
  1. Electrostatics
  2. Current Electricity
  3. Effects of Electric Current
  4. Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
  5. Electromagnetic Waves and Wave Optics
  6. Atomic Physics
  7. Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter and Relativity
  8. Nuclear Physics
  9. Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
  10. Communication Systems
I hope you like this study material for Physics class 12 and this helps you in your studies. Please press the LIKE button below to motivate me, or leave a comment if you have any question or queries. Cheers!

Downloads

• Physics Ebook - Class 12 - Part 1.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 21,562
  • Physics Ebook - Class 12 - Part 2.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 16,802
Last edited by a moderator:

parsutkar

Jun 22, 2016
Student of
Class XII
12 part 1 does not contain chapter like state board text book. plz upload 12 physics textbook of state board

Admin001

Staff member
Jan 18, 2015
Student of
M.Tech
Hi All

We have just checked, this file is downloading perfectly fine. It is our humble request to all users to NOT share their email IDs on the forums.

Thank You

sadik12

Aug 11, 2017
Student of
Class XII
how I get the notes.i have register but this is not allowing me to get the
notes

Admin001

Staff member
Jan 18, 2015
Student of
M.Tech
Hi Guys, are you facing problems in downloading? Here's a simple step by step process to download these files:

1. Click on the social share button - tweet or google+
2. Once you have share on social media, the social share box would disappear
3. Click the PDF icon to download your study material

Simple 1-2-3 process!