[PDF] Home Science Class 11 Hindi Medium Revision Notes, Summary, Solutions, Guide Download

sam_bhatia

Feb 5, 2015
Student of
Class XII
Friends, I am sharing an excellent PDF file containing the Class 11 Home Science Hindi Medium NCERT Revision Notes, Summary, Solutions, Guide as per the syllabus of CBSE and state board students of ARTS stream. These Home Science Hindi Medium Class 11 PDF notes, chapter summaries, NCERT solutions and easy guide will enable you to quickly revise the entire syllabus and be exam ready in a matter of hours.

Key topics covered in Home Science Hindi Medium Class 11 CBSE NCERT Revision Notes, Summary, Solutions, Guide:

• Concept of Home Science and its Scope: What is Home Science
  • Food, Nutrition: Food and its Nutrients, Food Groups, Methods of Cooking Food, Preservation of Food
  • Health and Fitness: Environment, Health, Communicable and Lifestyle Diseases
  • Family, Community and Resources: Housing, Safety in Home, Introduction to Resources, Managing Time and Energy, Managing Income, Life Begins, Concept of Development, My Family and I, Adolescence: Charms and Challenges
  • Fabric and Apparel: Care and Maintenance of Fabric, Fibre to Fabric, Fabric Finishes
  • Community and Communication Skills: Ethics in Daily Life, Consumer! Beware, Be Aware
You can easily download Home Science Hindi Medium Class 11 CBSE NCERT Revision Notes, Summary, Solutions, Guide by clicking the link below. Please leave a comment below if you have any query or request. Cheers :)

Downloads

• Home Science Class 11 Hindi.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 221