[PDF] Heat-Transfer GATE Solved Questions Previous Year for Mechanical Engineering (ME) - Free Download

5.00 star(s)
1 Vote

Get [PDF] Heat-Transfer GATE Solved Questions Previous Year for Mechanical Engineering (ME) - Free Download in GATE Mechanical Solved Papers, Solution, Analysis section at Studynama.com.

Vaani1

Reaction score
Hi Mechanical Engineering (ME) GATE Aspirants, I am sharing the Heat-Transfer Solved Previous Year Questions for GATE. The attached PDF contains all questions asked in previous years of Mechanical Engineering (ME) GATE Exam for the topic - Heat-Transfer along with Answers.

The topics that are covered in this PDF containing Heat-Transfer Previous Year GATE Solved Questions are: Modes of heat transfer; one dimensional heat conduction, resistance concept and electrical analogy, heat transfer through fins; unsteady heat conduction, lumped parameter system, Heisler's charts; thermal boundary layer, dimensionless parameters in free and forced convective heat transfer, heat transfer correlations for flow over flat plates and through pipes, effect of turbulence; heat exchanger performance, LMTD and NTU methods; radiative heat transfer, Stefan-Boltzmann law, Wien's displacement law, black and grey surfaces, view factors, radiation network analysis.

This GATE Solved Question Paper for the Mechanical Engineering (ME) Topic - Heat-Transfer will help you understand the type of questions asked in earlier years of GATE and help in preparing effectively.

You can easily download for free - Heat-Transfer GATE Solved Questions Previous Year for Mechanical Engineering (ME) by clicking the download link below.

Downloads