[PDF] English Core Class 11 CBSE Notes, eBook & Sample Papers (NCERT Based)

rajesh_sharma

Jan 29, 2015
Student of
Class XII
English Core subject in Class 11 CBSE is designed to improve the language skills of students in areas such as reading, writing, and communication. It covers various topics such as prose, poetry, grammar, and composition, which help students in developing critical thinking, creativity, and effective communication. Your search for English Core notes/eBook and sample papers for class 11 course ends here!

I am sharing the complete study material for English Core for class 11 students of CBSE and based on the NCERT book. The attached PDF file contains comprehensive lecture notes for your preparation of English Core subject for class 11 exams.

Here are the key topics covered within this study material of English Core Class 11 CBSE Notes, eBook & Sample Papers (NCERT Based):
  • Section A - Reading Comprehension: Short Readings, Long Readings, Note Making
  • Section B - Writing Skills: Short composition, Poster writing, Article writing, Speech writing, Report Writing, Factual Description, Letter Writing
  • Section C - Grammar: Determiners, Tenses, Clauses, Modals
  • Section D - Textual Questions
  • Section E - Long Reading Text (Novel)
I hope you like this study material for English Core Class 11 and this helps you in your studies. Please press the LIKE button below to motivate me, or leave a comment if you have any question or queries. Cheers :)

Downloads

• English core - class 11 notes and study material.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 11,627
Last edited by a moderator:

Anandhi

Mar 7, 2018
Student of
Class XI
Friends, your search for English Core notes/ebook and sample papers for class 11 ends here!

I am sharing the complete study material for English Core for class 11 students. The attached PDF file contains comprehensive lecture notes for your preparation of English Core subject for class 11 exams.[/QUOT

S

santa.banta

Friends, i just downloaded this file - it's downloading as expected and the notes are amazing!! Three cheers to Study Nama!!

anurag.rana

Sep 11, 2018
Thanks for sharing these awesome and simple notes for English Core Class 11 CBSE based on NCERT book.

cool.sardar

Feb 21, 2015
Just checked - the file is downloading and opening well for me. I am using Chrome and free Acrobat pdf reader. Thanks again for sharing these class 11 English core notes/ebook!!