[PDF] Electrical Machine-1 Free Notes, eBook for Electrical Engineers

Rinky.arora

~ La la Land ~
Feb 28, 2015
Student of
Engineering
Check out the PDF notes and eBook for the subject Electrical Machine-1 as part of the Electrical Engineering branch. This eBook of Electrical Machine-1 is very useful and can help you score really well during your exam.

The main topics covered in these lecture notes for Electrical Machine-1 are as follows:

MODULE-I: Electromechanical Energy conversion, forces and torque in magnetic field systems, DC Generators, Armature reaction: Cross magnetizing and demagnetizing AT/pole

MODULE-II: Transformers

MODULE-III: DC Motors, Speed control of DC Motors: Armature voltage and field flux control methods, Ward Leonard method.

MODULE-IV: Three phase Transformer: Constructional features of three phase transformers, Distribution transformers

You can easily download the Electrical Machine-1 Free Notes, eBook PDF file by clicking the download link below.

Downloads

• EE - ELECTRICAL MACHINE 1.pdf
    3.4 MB · Views: 6,835
Last edited by a moderator:

Vibhav072

Nov 1, 2016
Student of
Engineering
Awesome notes/eBook for Electrical Machine 1 - this website has made my Electrical Engineering semester exam prep so much manageable :)

Last edited by a moderator:

nkiranped

Apr 23, 2020
Student of
Thank you very for the materials. But in this pdf, I could find only Modules 1 and 2. Modules 3 and 4 are missing.

cool.sardar

Feb 21, 2015
Simple and concise - great notes on Electrical Machine -1 for Electrical Engineering students

Honey8374

May 9, 2022
Student of
Engineering
there is no module 3,4,5 ....pls provide us ASAP ...................

Pri.mod

Staff member
Aug 15, 2022
Student of
NA
there is no module 3,4,5 ....pls provide us ASAP ...................

Hello Student, We are working with our content team to provide the best study materials for students. Thank you for your patience.