[PDF] Communication System GATE Solved Questions Previous Year for Electronics Engineering - Free Download

Vaani1

Mar 26, 2018
Bangalore
Student of
Engineering
Hi Electronics & Communications/Telecommunications Engineering GATE Aspirants, I am sharing the Communication System Solved Previous Year Questions for GATE. The attached PDF contains all questions asked in previous years of Electronics & Communications/Telecommunications Engineering GATE Exam for the topic - Communication System along with Answers.

The topics that are covered in this PDF containing Communication System Year GATE Solved Questions are: Random processes: autocorrelation and power spectral density, properties of white noise, filtering of random signals through LTI systems; Analog communications: amplitude modulation and demodulation, angle modulation and demodulation, spectra of AM and FM, superheterodyne receivers, circuits for analog communications; Information theory: entropy, mutual information and channel capacity theorem; Digital communications: PCM, DPCM, digital modulation schemes, amplitude, phase and frequency shift keying (ASK, PSK, FSK), QAM, MAP and ML decoding, matched filter receiver, calculation of bandwidth, SNR and BER for digital modulation; Fundamentals of error correction, Hamming codes; Timing and frequency synchronization, inter-symbol interference and its mitigation; Basics of TDMA, FDMA and CDMA.

This GATE Solved Question Paper for the Electronics & Communications/Telecommunications Engineering Topic - Communication System will help you understand the type of questions asked in earlier years of GATE and help in preparing effectively.

You can easily download for free - Communication System GATE Solved Questions Previous Year for Electronics & Communications/Telecommunications Engineering by clicking the download link below.

Downloads

• EC_Communication-System GATE Previous Questions with Answers.pdf
    6 MB · Views: 1,104
B

bellePam

Hello i am new user and i would to ask you, How to disable avatar?