[PDF] Chemistry Class 11 Free CBSE NCERT Based Notes, eBook Download

sana_2cool

Feb 5, 2015
Student of
Class XI
Chemistry is a core subject in Class 11 CBSE curriculum, which covers the study of matter, its properties, and its behavior. The syllabus includes various topics such as the structure of atoms, chemical bonding and molecular structure, states of matter, thermodynamics, equilibrium, and redox reactions. The syllabus aims to develop an understanding of the fundamental principles of chemistry and their applications in everyday life. The exams consist of a written examination and practical examination, assessing students' theoretical knowledge and practical skills. Overall, the Chemistry syllabus is designed to enhance students' analytical skills, problem-solving skills, and scientific knowledge, enabling them to pursue further studies and careers in fields related to chemistry.

Your search for Chemistry NCERT based notes/eBook PDF for Class 11 CBSE and state board students will end here. I am sharing the complete study material for Chemistry for class 11 students. The attached PDF file contains comprehensive lecture notes for your preparation of Chemistry subject for class 11 exams.

Chemistry class 11 NCERT based eBook and lecture notes contains the following topics:
  • Inorganic Chemistry: Chemical Calculations, General Introduction to Metallurgy, Atomic Structure - I, Periodic Classification - I, Group 1 s-Block elements, Group 2 s-Block elements, p-Block elements

• Physical Chemistry: Solid state - I, Gaseous state - I, Chemical Bonding, Colligative Properties, Thermodynamics - I, Chemical Equilibrium - I, Chemical Kinetics - I
  • Organic Chemistry: Basic Concepts of Organic Chemistry, Purification of Organic compounds, Detection and Estimation of Elements, Hydrocarbons, Aromatic Hydrocarbons, Organic Halogen Compounds
I hope you like this study material for Chemistry class 11 and this helps you in your CBSE/State Board exams. Please press the LIKE button below to motivate me, or leave a comment if you have any question or queries.

Downloads

• Chemistry ebook part 1 - class 11.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 7,577
  • Chemistry ebook part 2 - class 11.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 6,469
Last edited by a moderator:

lksoreng133

Nov 25, 2015
Student of
Class XI
Chemistry Site Bugg

hello.............. I am new here and I tried Download Class XI Chemistry Notes the Site ask me for log in and then it happens again and again I even try to refresh the web page still log in bar coming...........my request is to please have a check in this chemistry Class XI Notes link....and please give a feedback for downloading Class XI Chemistry Notes..
Thank You

sakshamrathi

Dec 7, 2015
Student of
Class XI
Re: Chemistry Site Bugg

just make the account and open it next day or after some time and u will be able to download it.it happened with me to bro no need to worry

ayyub

Apr 7, 2016
Student of
Class XI

it's easy to download dear.. try once again.. some technical problem might be there..! / try with new login membr..!

ankitgarg

May 1, 2016
Student of
Class XI

why organic chemistry notes does not download