[PDF] Business Environment & Law Notes, eBook for MBA/PGDM Download

S

shruthi.ur

Hey Folks, I welcome you to my MBA thread on Studynama Community. On this thread, I have shared the PDF lecture notes, eBook for the subject – BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT and LAW for MBA syllabus.

These notes and eBook on BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT have been prepared by experienced Commerce faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material. There are 366 no. of pages in this PDF lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in MBA/PGDM BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT Notes eBook:
  • UNIT - I - Dynamics of Business and its Environment - Corporate Governance and social Responsibility - Ethics in Business - A Discussion - Economic Transition in India: Privatization, Globalization and Competition - Economic and Business Development and Environmental Issues.
  • UNIT - II - Infrastructure - Economic: Energy, Power, Transport, Communication, - Social: Education, Science and Technology; Demographic Issues - Political - Global Trends in Business and Management; International Relations - MNCs - Foreign Capital and Collaboration - Trends in Indian Industry - The Capital Market Scenario - Emerging Geo Political Dimensions of Business Environment.
  • UNIT - III - Law of Contract - Agreement - Offer - Acceptance - Consideration - Capacity of Contract Contingent Contract - Quasi Contract - Performance - Discharge - Remedies to breach of Contract - Partnership - Sale of Goods - Law of Insurance - Negotiable Instruments - Notes, Bills, Cheques - Crossing - Endorsement -
  • UNIT - IV - Company - Formation - Memorandum - Articles - Prospectus - Shares - Debentures -Directors - Appointment - Powers and Duties - Meetings - Proceedings - Management Accounts - Audit - Oppression and Mismanagement - Winding up.
  • UNIT - V - Factory Act - Industrial Disputes Act - Minimum Wages Act - Workmen Compensation Act.
You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject - BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT & LAW below. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students. Cheers!!

Downloads

• Business Environmment and Law Lecture Notes, eBook.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 920
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sa7ay and Itsharsha