Obstetrics & Gynecology - MBBS Clinical Phase Lecture Notes & eBook

S

shruthi.ur

Hey Folks,

I welcome you to my MBBS thread on Studynama Community. On this thread, I have shared the PDF lecture notes for the subject – Obstetrics & Gynecology .

These notes and eBook on Obstetrics & Gynecology have been prepared by experienced medical faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material. There are 285 no. of pages in this PDF lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in Obstetrics & Gynecology Notes eBook:
  • Development of genital tract, congenital anomalies and clinical significance, Chromosomal abnormalities and intersex
  • Physiology of Menstruation, Menstrual abnormalities -Amenorrhoea,Dysmenorrhea, Abnormal Uterine Bleeding, DUB.
  • Puberty and its disorders, Adolescent Gynaecological problems.
  • Menopause & H R T.
  • Infections of genital tract, Leucorrhoea, Pruritus vulvae, Vaginitis, Cervicitis, PID, Genital TB, Sexually transmitted infections including HIV infection.
  • Benign & Malignant tumours of the genital tract. Leiomyoma, carcinoma cervix, carcinoma endometrium, chorio carcinoma, ovarian tumors. Benign & Malignant Lesions of Vulva
  • Radiotherapy & Chemotherapy in Gynecology. etc.
You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject - Obstetrics & Gynecology below. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students. Cheers!!

Downloads

• Obstetrics & Gynecology - MBBS Clinical Phase Lecture Notes & eBook PDF Download.pdf
    11.9 MB · Views: 544
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Afiya123456

NAAMAT

Oct 2, 2020
Benign & Malignant tumours of the genital tract. Leiomyoma, carcinoma cervix, carcinoma endometrium, chorio carcinoma, ovarian tumors. Benign & Malignant Lesions of Vulva
Radiotherapy & Chemotherapy in Gynecology. etc.