Object Oriented Programming Using C++ notes/handout PDF download for MCA students 1st semester

reu_bca

Mar 16, 2017
Student of
BCA/MCA
Hi friends,

Here i am sharing high quality notes of the subject Object Oriented Programming Using C++. These notes are clear and concise and will definitely help you prepare well for your semester exams.

Topics covered in Object Oriented Programming Using C++ notes/eBook are:

UNIT I: Introduction to object oriented programming, user defined types, polymorphism, and
encapsulation. Getting started with C++ - syntax, data-type, variables, strings, functions, exceptions and statements, namespaces and exceptions operators. Flow control, functions, recursion. Arrays and pointers, structures.

UNIT II: Abstraction Mechanisms: Classes, private, public, constructors, destructors, member
functions, static members, references etc. class hierarchy, derived classes. Inheritance: simple inheritance, polymorphism, object slicing, base initialization, virtual functions.

UNIT III: Prototypes, linkages, operator overloading, ambiguity, friends, member operators, operator function, I/o operators etc. Memory management: new, delete, object copying, copy constructors, assignment operator, this Input/Output.

UNIT, IV: Templates and Standard Template library: template classes declaration, template functions, namespaces, string, iterators, hashes, iostreams and other type. Design using C++ design and development, design and programming, role of classes.

These notes on the subject Object Oriented Programming Using C++ can be downloaded by clicking on the pdf icon below.

Downloads

• MCA First Semester Notes - OBJECT-ORIENTED PROGRAMMING USING C++.pdf
    371.1 KB · Views: 329
Last edited by a moderator: