Non-Traditional Machining (NTM) Lecture Notes, eBook for Final Year Production Engineering

ravi_bajaj

Mar 30, 2018
Student of
Engineering
Hey Folks, on this thread, I have shared the PDF lecture notes for the subject – NON-TRADITIONAL MACHINING.

These notes and eBook on NON-TRADITIONAL MACHINING have been prepared by experienced Engineering faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material. There are 214 no. of pages in this PDF lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in NON-TRADITIONAL MACHINING Notes eBook:

• MOUDULE- I Introduction: Need for Non-Traditional Machining, Classification, Process Selection
  • MODULE-II Abrasive Jet Machining: principle, Application, Advantage and disadvantages, variables in AJM, Water jet machining, Jet cutting equipment’s, principle, advantage, Practical application. Water Jet Machining: Jet Cutting Equipment’s, principle, Advantages, Practical Applications. Electrochemical machining: Principle Faraday’s Law, Material Removal rate, Dynamics of ECM, processes, Tool Design, Advantages, Applications, Limitations, Electrochemical grinding, Deburring and Honing.
  • MODULE-III Electro Discharge Machining: Mechanism of Material removal, Basic EDM circuitry and principle of operation, Analysis of relaxation circuits, Concept of critical resistance, Machining accuracy and surface finish, Tool Material,Dielectric Fluid, Application and limitations. Introduction to Wire Cut Electrodischarge Machine (WEDM)
You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject - NON-TRADITIONAL MACHINING below. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!

Downloads

• Non-Traditional Machining (NTM) Lecture Notes, eBook.pdf
    8.1 MB · Views: 27
Last edited by a moderator:

Deepak_shukla

Studynama Guru
Nov 18, 2018
Student of
Engineering
Thanks for sharing these notes and ebooks on non traditional machining !!