MBA Marketing - Rural Marketing (RM) Notes & eBook - Second Year Sem 4

S

shruthi.ur

Hey Folks,

I welcome you to my MBA thread on Studynama Community. On this thread, I have shared the PDF lecture notes for the subject – Rural marketing.

These notes and eBook on Rural marketing have been prepared by experienced Commerce faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material. There are 306 no. of pages in this PDF lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in Rural marketing Notes eBook:
  • UNIT- I
Rural Economy - Rural - Urban disparities-policy interventions required - Rural face to Reforms - The Development exercises in the last few decades.
  • UNIT-II
Rural Marketing - Concept and Scope - Nature of rural markets - attractiveness of rural markets - Rural Vs Urban Marketing - Characteristics of Rural consumers - Buying decision process - Rural Marketing Information System - Potential and size of the Rural Markets.
  • UNIT-III
Selection of Markets - Product Strategy - Product mix Decisions - Competitive product strategies for rural markets.
  • UNIT-IV
Pricing strategy - pricing polices - innovative pricing methods for rural markets - promotion strategy - appropriate media - Designing right promotion mix - promotional campaigns.
  • UNIT - V
Distribution - Logistics Management - Problems encountered - selection of appropriate channels - New approaches to reach out rural markets – Electronic choupal applications

You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject - Rural marketing below. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!

Cheers!!

Downloads

• MBA Marketing - Rural Marketing (RM) Notes & eBook - Second Year Sem 4 - Free PDF Download.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 105
Reactions: dangbuinamphong