MBA Marketing - Retail Marketing Notes & eBook - Second Year Sem 4

S

shruthi.ur

Hey Folks,

I welcome you to my MBA thread on Studynama Community. On this thread, I have shared the PDF lecture notes for the subject – Retail Marketing .

These notes and eBook on Retail Marketing have been prepared by experienced Commerce faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material. There are 287 no. of pages in this PDF lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in Retail Marketing Notes eBook:
  • UNIT – I
An overview of Retailing - Types of stores - Product Retailing vs. Service Retailing - Non store Retailing - Retail strategy - Achieving competitive advantage and positioning Retailing environment - Legal, Social, Economic, Technological, issues - Trends in the Indian Retailing Industry.
  • UNIT-II
Retail store location and layout - Country/Region analysis - Trade area analysis - Site evaluation and selection - Store design and layout - Comprehensive store planning - Exterior design and layout - Interior store design and layout - Interior design elements.
  • UNIT-III
Planning merchandise needs and merchandise budgets - Methods for determining inventory evaluation - Assortment planning, buying and vendor relations - Merchandise pricing - Price strategies - Psychological pricing - Mark-up and markdown strategies.
  • UNIT-IV
Communicating with the retail customer - Retail promotion mix-Advertising - Sales promotion - Publicity - Retail selling process - Retail database- In-store customer service.
  • UNIT - V
Globalization and changing retail formats – Online retailing - International Retailing – Opportunities and Challenges - Market entry formulas - New customized formats (customized stores, portable stores, merchandise depots, retail theater, service malls, customer-made stores, interactive kiosk 'shopping arcades')

You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject - Retail Marketing below. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!

Cheers!!

Downloads

• MBA Marketing - Retail Marketing Notes & eBook - Second Year Sem 4 - Free PDF Download.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 73
Reactions: dangbuinamphong