MBA Marketing - Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Notes & eBook - Second Year Sem 4

S

shruthi.ur

Hey Folks,

I welcome you to my MBA thread on Studynama Community. On this thread, I have shared the PDF lecture notes for the subject – CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANMAGEMENT.

These notes and eBook on CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANMAGEMENT have been prepared by experienced Commerce faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material. There are 296 no. of pages in this PDF lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANMAGEMENT Notes eBook:
  • UNIT - I
Consumer Behaviour and Marketing Action - An overview - Consumer involvement - Decision-making processes - Purchase Behaviour and Marketing Implications - Consumer Behaviour Models
  • UNIT - II
Environmental influences on Consumer Behaviour - Cultural influences - Social class - Reference groups and family influences - Opinion leadership and the diffusion of innovations - Marketing implications of the above influences.
  • UNIT - III
Consumer buying behaviour - Marketing implications - Consumer perceptions – Learning and attitudes - Motivation and personality – Psychographics - Values and Lifestyles, Click-ographic.
  • UNIT - IV
Strategic marketing applications - Market segmentation strategies - Positioning strategies for existing and new products, Re-positioning, Perceptual Mapping - Marketing communication - Store choice and shopping behaviour - In-Store stimuli, store image and loyalty - Consumerism - Consumer rights and Marketers' responsibilities.
  • UNIT - V
The Global Consumer Behaviour and Online buying behaviour - Consumer buying habits and perceptions of emerging non-store choices - Research and applications of consumer responses to direct marketing approaches - Issues of privacy and ethics.

You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject - CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANMAGEMENT below. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!

Cheers!!

Downloads

• MBA Marketing - Customer Relationship Management.pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 124