MBA IB - Management of Multinational Corporations (MMC) Notes & eBook - Second Year Sem 3

S

shruthi.ur

Hey Folks,

I welcome you to my MBA thread on Studynama Community. On this thread, I have shared the PDF lecture notes for the subject – MANAGEMENT OF MULTINATIONAL CORPORATIONS .

These notes and eBook on MANAGEMENT OF MULTINATIONAL CORPORATIONS have been prepared by experienced MBA IB faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material. There are 317 no. of pages in this PDF lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in MANAGEMENT OF MULTINATIONAL CORPORATIONS Notes eBook:
  • UNIT-I
International Management - Trends, challenges and opportunities; Different schools of thought of international management Different types of International business – Problems faced by MNC’s – Problems posed by MNC’s to host countries.
  • UNIT-II
Growth and Development of MNCs - Role and Significance of MNCs – Pattern of Growth – Country of Origin – Different Management Styles – Strategic Issues involved.
  • UNIT-III
Comparative Management - Importance and scope; Methods of comparative management ; management styles and practices in US ,Japan, China, Korea, India; Organizational design and structure of international corporations; Locus of decision making; Headquarter and subsidiary relations in international firms.
  • UNIT-IV
International Business Strategy - Creating strategy for international business; Management of production, Services technology and operations; Marketing financial, legal and political dimensions; Ethics and social responsibility of business. Strategic Alliances: Acquisitions and mergers; Management of joint ventures and other international strategic alliances.
  • UNIT-V
Indian Perspectives and Policy - Internationalization of Indian business firms and their operations abroad; International Mergers and Acquisitions. Changing government policy on entry of FIs and FIIs

You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject - MANAGEMENT OF MULTINATIONAL CORPORATIONS below. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!

Cheers!!

Downloads

• MBA IB - Management of Multinational Corporations (MMC).pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 71