MBA IB - Foreign Trade Policy (FTP) Notes & eBook - Second Year Sem 4

S

shruthi.ur

Hey Folks,

I welcome you to my MBA thread on Studynama Community. On this thread, I have shared the PDF lecture notes for the subject – FOREIGN TRADE AND POLICY.

These notes and eBook on FOREIGN TRADE AND POLICY have been prepared by experienced MBA IB faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material. There are 384 no. of pages in this PDF lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in FOREIGN TRADE AND POLICY Notes eBook:
  • UNIT-I
International Trade - Theories of foreign trade – absolute and comparative advantage theories; Modern theory of trade – Hecksher- Ohlin theory; Terms of trade; Theory of international trade in services; Balance of payments and adjustment mechanism.
  • UNIT-II
Commercial Policy Instruments - Tariffs, quotas, anti dumping/countervailing duties; Technical standards; Exchange controls and other non-tariff measures.
  • UNIT-III
India’s Foreign Trade and Policy - Direction and composition of India’s foreign trade; Export – Import policy; Export promotion and institutional set – up; Deemed exports; Rupee convertibility.
  • UNIT-IV
Instruments of Export Promotion - Export assistance and promotion measures; EPCG scheme; Import facilities; Duty exemption schemes; Duty drawback; Tax concessions; Marketing assistance; Role of export houses, trading houses and state trading organizations; EPZs and SEZs & EOUs.
  • UNIT-V
Foreign Investment Policy - Policy and frame work for FDI in India; Policy on foreign collaborations and counter trade arrangements; Indian joint ventures abroad; Project and consultancy exports

You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject - FOREIGN TRADE AND POLICY below. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!

Cheers!!

Downloads

• MBA IB - Foreign Trade Policy (FTP) Notes & eBook - Second Year Sem 4 - Free PDF Download.pdf
    3.7 MB · Views: 84
Reactions: dangbuinamphong