MBA IB - EXIM Financing and Documentation Notes & eBook - Second Year Sem 3

S

shruthi.ur

Hey Folks,

I welcome you to my MBA thread on Studynama Community. On this thread, I have shared the PDF lecture notes for the subject – EXIM Financing and Documentation.

These notes and eBook on EXIM Financing and Documentation have been prepared by experienced MBA IB faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material. There are 326 no. of pages in this PDF lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in EXIM Financing and Documentation Notes eBook:
  • UNIT-I
Introduction - Export documentation; Foreign exchange regulations; ISO 9000 series and other internationally accepted quality certificates; Quality control and pre-shipment inspection ; Export trade control ; Marine insurance; Commercial practices.
  • UNIT-II
Export Procedures - General excise clearances; Role of clearing and following agents; shipment nof export cargo; Export credit; Export credit guarantee and policies; Forward exchange cover; Finance for export on deferred payment terms; Duty drawbacks.
  • UNIT-III
Import Procedures - Import licensing policy; Actual user licensing; Replenishment licensing; Import-export pass book; Capital goods licensing; Export houses and trading houses.
  • UNIT-IV
Export Incentives - Overview of export incentives-EPCG, Duty drawbacks, duty exemption schemes, tax incentives; Procedures and documentation – Duty entitlement Pass Book Scheme.
  • UNIT-V
Trading Houses - Export and trading houses schemes – criteria, procedures and documentation; Policy and procedures for EOU/FTZ/EPZ/SEZ units.

You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject -EXIM Financing and Documentation below. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!

Cheers!!

Downloads

• MBA IB - EXIM Financing and Documentation Notes & eBook - Second Year Sem 3 - Free PDF Download.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 82
Reactions: dangbuinamphong