MBA HR - Industrial Relations Management (IRM) Notes & eBook - Second Year Sem 3

S

shruthi.ur

Hey Folks,

I welcome you to my MBA thread on Studynama Community. On this thread, I have shared the PDF lecture notes for the subject – Industrial Relations Management.

These notes and eBook on Industrial Relations Management have been prepared by experienced MBA HR faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material. There are 316 no. of pages in this PDF lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in Industrial Relations Management Notes eBook:
  • UNIT-I Introduction - Concept and Determinants of Industrial Relations - Industrial Relations in India Managing IR Changes - IR and Productivity - Technology and IR -Effective Communication Systems and IR Management - Indian Culture & IR.
  • UNIT-II Trade Unions - Purpose, Functions, and Structure of Trade Unions - Trade Union Legislation Multiplicity of Trade Unions - Conflict Resolutions - Industrial Relations - Welfare and Productivity - Social Responsibility of Trade Unions - IR Management and Management of Trade Unions.
  • UNIT-III Employee Counseling - Types - Methods - Problems - Consultative Bodies (Bipartite, Tripartite) - IR Strategies - Workers Development and Participation.
  • UNIT-IV Discipline and Grievance Redressal Machinery - Purposes and Procedures of Disciplinary Action - Grievance Redressal Procedures - Conciliation - Arbitration and Adjudication Collective Bargaining - The Bargaining Process - Strengths and Skills.
  • UNIT-V Labor Administration - ILO, ILC and Indian Constitutional Provisions in Relation to Labor Administration - Central Machinery of Labor Administration - Labor Administration at the State, District, and Local Levels - Contemporary Trends and Future of Industrial Relations in India.
You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject - Industrial Relations Management below. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!

Cheers!!

Downloads

• MBA HR - Industrial Relations Management (IRM) Notes & eBook - Second Year Sem 3.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 225
Reactions: dangbuinamphong