MBA HR - HRM in Knowledge Based Organizations (KBO) Notes & eBook - Second Year Sem 3

S

shruthi.ur

Hey Folks,

I welcome you to my MBA thread on Studynama Community. On this thread, I have shared the PDF lecture notes for the subject – HRM in Knowledge Based Organizations.

These notes and eBook on HRM in Knowledge Based Organizations Practices have been prepared by experienced MBA HR faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material. There are 181 no. of pages in this PDF lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in HRM in Knowledge Based Organizations Notes eBook:
  • UNIT –I Data & Information needs for HR Manager - Sources of Data - Role of IT in HRM - IT for HR Managers - Concept, Structure, & Mechanisms of HRIS - Programming Dimensions & HR Manager Survey of Software Packages for Human Resource Information System including ERP Software such as SAP, Oracles Financials and Ramco’s Marshal [only data input, output & screens] - EHRM - Objectives Advantages & Disadvantages.
  • UNIT –II Data Management for HRIS - Data Formats - Entry Procedure & Process - Data Storage & Retrieval Transaction Processing - Office Automation - Information Processing & Control Functions - Design of HRIS - Relevance of Decision Making Concepts for Information System Design - HRM Needs Analysis – Concept & Mechanisms - Standard Software and Customized Software - HRIS : An Investment.
  • UNIT –III HR Management Process & HRIS - Modules on HR Planning, Recruitment, Selection, Placement Module on Performance Appraisal System - Training & Development Module - Module on Pay & other Related Dimensions - Information System’s support for Planning & Control.
  • UNIT –IV HR Management Process II & HRIS - Organization Structure & Related Management Processes Authority & Responsibility Flows - Communication Process - Organization Culture and Power – Data Capturing for Monitoring & Review - Behavioral Patterns of HR - Other Managers and their Place in Information Processing for Decision Making.
  • UNIT –V Security, Size & Style of Organizations & HRIS - Security of Data and Operations of HRIS Modules Common Problems during IT Adoption Efforts and Processes to Overcome - Orientation & Training Modules for HR & other Functionaries – Detailed Analytical Framework - Opportunities for combination of HRM & ITES Personnel - HRIS & Employee Legislation - An Integrated View of HRIS.
You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject - HRM in Knowledge Based Organizations below. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!

Cheers!!

Downloads

• MBA HR - HRM in Knowledge Based Organizations (KBO) Notes & eBook - Second Year Sem 3.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 71
Reactions: dangbuinamphong