MBA HR - Global Human Resource Practices Notes & eBook - Second Year Sem 4

S

shruthi.ur

Hey Folks,

I welcome you to my MBA thread on Studynama Community. On this thread, I have shared the PDF lecture notes for the subject – Global Human Resource Practices.

These notes and eBook on Global Human Resource Practices have been prepared by experienced MBA HR faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material. There are 191 no. of pages in this PDF lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in Global Human Resource Practices Notes eBook:
  • UNIT –I Introduction - Growth of International Business and Globalization - Operational Objectives and Means of Globalization in HR Perspective - Use of Balanced Score Card - Choosing an International Competitive Strategy - Forms of Operations.
  • UNIT -II HR Challenges & Opportunities - National Differences Facing Operations – Domestic & MNC Perspectives - Linkages among Countries - Governance of Operations - Individual and Company Concerns – Multicultural orientation to employees – Research and documentation Orientation in Global organizations - Ethical and Socially Responsible Behavior - Careers in International Business
  • UNIT –III HR Policies and Operations in a Global Setting - Distinctive Features of HR Functions -Planning, Organizing, Directing & Control - Operations - Manpower Planning to Separations in a Global Set-up Staffing - Skill & Knowledge Development - Incentives & Compensation Package - Motivational Systems – Reporting Relationships – Performance Appraisal Systems – Employee Empowerment – Value systems – Shared Corporate Culture and Grievance Handling – Reactive & Proactive Mechanisms
  • UNIT –IV Change Management Model - Appreciating Change - Industry Analysis - Business Models - Mobilizing Support - Executing Change - Building Change Capability - Leadership and Change – Diversity as Enhancer of Learning and Effectiveness Within Groups and Organizations – HR to Develop Global Organisational Learning Systems.
  • UNIT -V Quality Performance in Knowledge-Based Organizations - Technology – Behavioral & Technical Universal Quality Standards & HRM – Eastern Management Thought for Global Management Commitment, Quality, and Stress-Free Work Life
You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject - Global Human Resource Practices below. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!

Cheers!!

Downloads

• MBA HR - Global Human Resource Practices Notes & eBook - Second Year Sem 4.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 146
Reactions: dangbuinamphong