MBA HR - Employee Legislation Notes & eBook - Second Year Sem 3

S

shruthi.ur

Hey Folks,

I welcome you to my MBA thread on Studynama Community. On this thread, I have shared the PDF lecture notes for the subject – Employee Legislation.

These notes and eBook on Employee Legislation have been prepared by experienced MBA HR faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material. There are 477 no. of pages in this PDF lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in Employee Legislation Notes eBook:
  • UNIT –I Introduction to the Historical Dimensions of Labor & Employee Legislation in India - Labor Protection & Welfare - Social Security & Social Justice - System of Economic Governance Principles of Labour Legislation – Labour and the Constitution.
  • UNIT -II Factories Act 1948 – Maternity Act 1961 - Contract Labour Act 1970 – The Shops and Establishment Act 1947 – The Trade Union Act 1926 – The Industrial Disputes Act 1947.
  • UNIT -III Payment of Wages Act 1936 – Payment of Bonus Act 1965 – Payment of Gratuity Act 1972.
  • UNIT -IV The Role of Human Capital – Organised and Unorganised Labour – Unorganised Labour Act Workmen’s Compensation Act – The Employees Pension Scheme.
  • UNIT –V Quality of Life of Workers - Governance of Enterprises – Views on the Role of Labor Legislation - Gender Dimensions of Labor Laws – Pros and Cons of Legal System.
You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject - Employee Legislation below. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!

Cheers!!

Downloads

• MBA HR - Employee Legislation Notes & eBook - Second Year Sem 3.pdf
    4.3 MB · Views: 152
Reactions: dangbuinamphong