MBA Finance - Project Financing and Management (PFM) Notes & eBook - Second Year Sem 3

S

shruthi.ur

Hey Folks,

I welcome you to my MBA thread on Studynama Community. On this thread, I have shared the PDF lecture notes for the subject –Project Financing and Management.

These notes and eBook on Project Financing and Management have been prepared by experienced MBA Finance faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material. There are 305 no. of pages in this PDF lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in Project Financing and Management Notes eBook:
  • UNIT-I Project – Classification – Importance of Project Management – An Integrated Approach – Project Portfolio Management System – The Need – Choosing the appropriate Project Management Structure: Organizational considerations and project considerations – steps in defining the project – project Rollup – Process breakdown structure – Responsibility Matrices – External causes of delay and internal constraints.
  • UNIT-II Project feasibility studies - Opportunity studies, General opportunity studies, specific opportunity studies, pre-feasibility studies, functional studies or support studies, feasibility study – components of project feasibility studies – Managing Project resources flow – project planning to project completion: Preinvestment phase, Investment Phase and operational phase – Project Life Cycle – Project constraints.
  • UNIT-III Project Evaluation under certainty - Net Present Value (Problems - Case Study), Benefit Cost Ratio, Internal Rate of Return, Urgency, Payback Period, ARR – Project Evaluation under uncertainty – Methodology for project evaluation – Commercial vs. National Profitability – Social Cost Benefit Analysis, Commercial or National Profitability, social or national profitability.
  • UNIT-IV Developing a Project Plan - Developing the Project Network – Constructing a Project Network (Problems) – PERT – CPM – Crashing of Project Network (Problems - Case Study) – Resource Leveling and Resource Allocation – how to avoid cost and time overruns – Steps in Project Appraisal Process – Project Control Process – Control Issues – Project Audits – the Project Audit Process – project closure – team, team member and project manager evaluations.
  • UNIT-V Managing versus leading a project - managing project stakeholders – social network building (Including management by wandering around) – qualities of an effective project manager – managing project teams – Five Stage Team Development Model – Situational factors affecting team development – project team pitfalls.
You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject - Project Financing and Management below. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!

Cheers!!

Downloads

• MBA Finance - Project Financing and Management (PFM) Notes & eBook - Second Year Sem 3.pdf
    4.2 MB · Views: 239
Reactions: dangbuinamphong