MBA Finance - Management of Financial Services (MFS) Notes & eBook - Second Year Sem 3

S

shruthi.ur

Hey Folks,

I welcome you to my MBA thread on Studynama Community. On this thread, I have shared the PDF lecture notes on the subject –Management of Financial Services.

These notes and eBook on Management of Financial Services have been prepared by experienced MBA Finance faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material. There are 288 no. of pages in this PDF lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in Management of Financial Services Notes eBook :
  • UNIT- I
Financial Services Industry – Emergence – Developments – Fund Based and Non-fund based activities – modern activities – New Financial Products and Services, Innovative Financial Instruments – Challenges Ahead.

• UNIT-II
Merchant Banking – Issues Management Intermediaries – Merchant Bankers/Lead Managers – Underwriters – Bankers, Brokers and Registrars to an Issue and Share Transfer Agents– Debenture /Trustees – Portfolio Managers – Issue Management Activities/Procedures – Eligibility norms – Pricing or Issues – Promoters’ contribution – Issue of Indian Depository Receipts (IDR) – Issue Advertisement – Issue of Debt Instruments – Book building – Green shoe Option – Initial Public Offer through Stock Exchange Online System – Preferential Issues – Qualified Institutional Placement.

• UNIT-III
Factoring and Forfeiting - Modus Operandi, types, functions – Factoring in India - Bills Discounting – Real estate Industry – Housing Finance – Housing Finance system – National Housing Bank – Refinance scheme for HFCs – Asset Liability Management – Securitisation – Mortgage-Based Securitisation – Reverse Mortgage Loan (RML) Securitisation of Standard Assets.

• UNIT- IV
Mutual Funds - Origin, Types of Mutual Funds, Importance, Mutual Funds Industry in India – SEBI’s directives for Mutual Funds, Private Mutual Funds, Asset Management company – Unit Trust of India – Evaluation of Performance of Mutual Funds – Money Market Mutual Funds – RBI Guidelines – Venture Capital: Meaning, Origin, Importance, Methods, India Scenario.

• UNIT- V
Insurance – Meaning, Types, Insurance Industry in India and related reforms – Other Financial Services – Credit Cards – Credit Rating: Regulatory framework – Credit Rating Agencies – Rating Process and Methodology – Rating symbols/Grades – Pension Plan.

You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject -Management of Financial Services below. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!

Cheers!!

Downloads

• MBA Finance - Management of Financial Services (MFS) Notes & eBook - Second Year Sem 3.pdf
    3.1 MB · Views: 214
Reactions: dangbuinamphong