MBA Finance - Indian financial System (IFS) Notes & eBook - Second Year Sem 3

S

shruthi.ur

Hey Folks, I welcome you to my MBA thread on Studynama Community. On this thread, I have shared the PDF lecture notes for the subject – INDIAN FINANCIAL SYSTEM.

These notes and eBook on INDIAN FINANCIAL SYSTEM have been prepared by experienced Commerce faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material. There are 261 no. of pages in this PDF lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in INDIAN FINANCIAL SYSTEM Notes eBook:

>> Banking Systems – Definitions – Functions – Types – Central Banking – Structure of Banking System- Rural Financing – Banker and Customer Relationship – Deposit Mobilization – Loans and Advances – Assets and Liabilities Management – Secured Advances – Endorsement and Crossing of Cheques – Payment of Cheques – Collection of Cheques.

>> Central Banking System – Nature- Organization and Management- Functions – Methods of Credit Controls – Objects of Monetary Policy – Autonomy of Central Bank Systems – Indian Money Market – Indian Capital Market – New Issue Market- Banking Legislations in India.

>> Industrial and Agricultural Banking System – All Indian Development Banks – Investment Institutions- State Level Institutions – Specialized Financial Institutions – International Finance Institutions – IBRD – IFC – IDA – NABARD – NHB – Micro Financing Institutions.

>> Financial systems - Overview of Indian Financial System – savings and Financial Intermediation – Financial Markets – Listing Regulations – Primary Markets – Secondary Markets – Mutual Funds – Indian Fiscal Systems.

>> Foreign Investments – Foreign Capital – Foreign Collaboration – Foreign Direct Investment – foreign Institutional Investors – Offshore Country Funds – Overseas Venture Capital Investments – International Capital Market.

You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject - INDIAN FINANCIAL SYSTEM below. I hope you like them and get help in your studies.

Downloads

• MBA Finance - Indian financial System (IFS).pdf
    3 MB · Views: 403
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dangbuinamphong

Pri.mod

Staff member
Aug 15, 2022
Student of
NA
Thanks. Really helpful lecture notes on Indian Financial Systems for all MBA Finance Students.