[Made Easy] Network Theory - Electrical Engg. (EE) Gate Handwritten Notes PDF Download

zoran

Jul 7, 2018
Here are some very well written notes on the subject Network Theory which were compiled by my friend Vishesh during his GATE coaching at Made Easy Institute in Delhi. These notes for EE Electrical Engineering are all hand written and will give you an overview of the syllabus as well as the key topics that need to be studies on the subject - Network Theory.

My advice would be to read these notes at least once and refer to these along with your other GATE notes and study material for Network Theory.

List of key topics in this Network Theory GATE notes from Made Easy GATE Coaching for Electrical Engineering (EE):
  • Network analysis using KCL and KVL
  • Network Theorems
  • Transient Analysis of First order circuits
  • Resonance
  • Two-port Networks
  • Transient and Steady State analysis of Second order RLC circuits
  • Phasor diagrams
  • Magnetic Coupled circuits
  • Laplace transform
Please click the link below to download the PDF file containing GATE handwritten notes for Network Theory. I hope you like them and get help in your GATE exam preparation of EE Electrical Engineering branch.

Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students.

Downloads

• [Made Easy] Network Theory - Electrical Engineering Gate Handwritten Notes PDF Download.pdf
    14.2 MB · Views: 477
Reactions: Jayanth__jay

Rghv

R007
Jul 13, 2018
Student of
Class XII
Thanks for sharing these amazing Made Easy Network Theory notes for EE Gate prep. Cheers!