List of PSUs for electronics and communication and electrical engineering students?

akshay

Feb 19, 2015
Student of
M.Tech
Hi All

I must say Studynama is a great website for all students in India.

I am finishing my engineering this year from a private college in Rajasthan in Electronics and Communication (ECE) branch. I was thinking what PSUs in India require engineers from ECE and Electrical branches. Also which of them recruit regularly. I am really hoping to get a government job in one of the PSUs and I think I am really good technically to crack the exam and interview.

Please guide. Thank you.

Admin001

Staff member
Jan 18, 2015
Student of
M.Tech
Hi All

I must say Studynama is a great website for all students in India.

I am finishing my engineering this year from a private college in Rajasthan in Electronics and Communication (ECE) branch. I was thinking what PSUs in India require engineers from ECE and Electrical branches. Also which of them recruit regularly. I am really hoping to get a government job in one of the PSUs and I think I am really good technically to crack the exam and interview.

Please guide. Thank you.

Hi Akshay

Thanks for the appreciation. It is students like yourself who motivate us to create better products to suit the needs of students.

Below I am sharing with you a list of PSUs which hire Electronics and Electrical engineers:

• BHEL - (Bharat Heavy Electricals)
  • BPCL Limited - (Bharat Petroleum)
  • GAIL - (Gas Authority of India Limited)
  • HPCL - (Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited)
  • Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL)
  • IRCON International Ltd.
  • KRIBHCO - (Krishak Bharati Cooperative)
  • NALCO - (National Aluminium Company)
  • NFL - (National Fertilizers Limited)
  • NLC Ltd. - (Neyveli Lignite Corporation)
  • ONGC Ltd. - (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited)
  • PSTCL - (Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited)
  • SAIL - (Steel Authority of India)
  • PGCIL - (Power Grid Corporation of India Limited)
Please note this list is not exhaustive and there may be some other PSUs also which may be hiring ECE and EE students. I would request fellow engineers to contribute to this list. Thank You!

Reactions: jinibiju123