Legal Language & Legal Writing with General English Lecture Notes, eBook PDF for Law LLB First Year

tina.law

Mar 26, 2018
Student of
LAW (LLM)
Hi Fellow Law Students,

Here are some concise and crisp lecture notes on the subject - Legal Language & Legal Writing with General English. I studied from these same notes PDF file and trust me did very well in my semester exams. Further, I have shared a separate document for General English for law/LLB students and another document containing a list of terms for law students (very handy as you progress in the law course).

Here's the topics covered in these lecture notes on Legal Language & Legal Writing with General English:
  • INTRODUCTION TO LEGAL WRITING
  • THE ACHIEVEMENT OF GOOD LEGAL WRITING
  • PREDICTIVE WRITING
  • PERSUASIVE WRITING
  • LEGAL ANALYSIS AND LOGICAL REASONING
  • LEGAL WRITING IN TESTS AND EXAMINATIONS
  • General English for Law Students
  • English Language and Terms for Law Students
I hope you find these notes on Legal Language & Legal Writing with General English useful for your LLB studies. Like my post by hitting the like button below to motivate me to add m

Downloads

• Legal Language and Legal Writing including General English.pdf
    6.6 MB · Views: 6,357
  • Legal Guide & Law Terms.pdf
    303.4 KB · Views: 3,817
  • Notes on Writing for Law Students.pdf
    254 KB · Views: 4,137

Poojary1

Dec 21, 2021
Student of
LAW (LLB)
Hi Fellow Law Students,

Here are some concise and crisp lecture notes on the subject - Legal Language & Legal Writing with General English. I studied from these same notes PDF file and trust me did very well in my semester exams. Further, I have shared a separate document for General English for law/LLB students and another document containing a list of terms for law students (very handy as you progress in the law course).

Here's the topics covered in these lecture notes on Legal Language & Legal Writing with General English:
  • PREDICTIVE WRITING
  • PERSUASIVE WRITING
I hope you find these notes on Legal Language & Legal Writing with General English useful for your LLB studies. Like my post by hitting the like button below to motivate me to add m
I am not able to open the file, it downloads but isn't opening

Jan 4, 2022
Student of
LAW (LLB)
Hi Fellow Law Students,

• PREDICTIVE WRITING
  • PERSUASIVE WRITING
Many Thanks and God Bless.

joshuaa335

Mar 24, 2022
Student of
LAW (LLB)
thank you so much tina, its so helpful... but can you help me on this document. I warmly beg you to crosscheck my survey and see how is it. thank you.

Downloads

• individual assignment contract by masawe.pdf
    329 KB · Views: 35

Pri.mod

Staff member
Aug 15, 2022
Student of
NA
Thank you so much for sharing Legal Language & Legal Writing with General English Lecture Notes. Really appreciate your help. This is super precious to all LLB law first year students.

Dec 13, 2023
Student of
LAW (LLB)
Hi Fellow Law Students,

• PREDICTIVE WRITING
  • PERSUASIVE WRITING
Thank you very much .