Law of torts revision notes, book, eBook for LLB/Law students - Free PDF Download

cool.sardar

Feb 21, 2015
Hi Fellow Law students, I am sharing PDF notes, book and eBook for the subject - Law of torts for LLB and BA.LLB course students. The attached PDF eBook of Law of torts contains lecture quick revision notes that will help you understand the concepts & theories to score more marks in examinations.

List of key topics covered in notes, book, eBook for LLB Law subject - Law of torts:

• Nature & Definition of Tort
  • Negligence, Nuisance & Nervous Shock
  • Defamation, Trespass, Malicious Prosecution
  • Strict, Absolute & Vicarious Liability
  • Remedies under Law of Torts
  • Consumer Protection Act
Please click the download link below to get LLB/Law subject Law of torts quick revision class notes, book, eBook PDF file.

Downloads

• LAW OF TORTS-SEM-1.pdf
    694 KB · Views: 4,463
Last edited by a moderator:

Admin001

Staff member
Jan 18, 2015
Student of
M.Tech
Thank you & study smart with studynama.com

shawshank1

May 9, 2020
Student of
LAW (LLB)
Law Of Tort - 1st Year

Downloads

• llb-notes-law-of-torts-complete-units.pdf
    265.6 KB · Views: 460

Ugalemohan

Oct 10, 2021
Student of
LAW (LLB)
Thanks
Hi Fellow Law students, I am sharing PDF notes, book and eBook for the subject - Law of torts for LLB and BA.LLB course students. The attached PDF eBook of Law of torts contains lecture quick revision notes that will help you understand the concepts & theories to score more marks in examinations.

List of key topics covered in notes, book, eBook for LLB Law subject - Law of torts:

• Nature & Definition of Tort
  • Negligence, Nuisance & Nervous Shock
  • Defamation, Trespass, Malicious Prosecution
  • Strict, Absolute & Vicarious Liability
  • Remedies under Law of Torts
  • Consumer Protection Act
Please click the download link below to get LLB/Law subject Law of torts quick revision class notes, book, eBook PDF file.

DEEPA07

May 1, 2022
Student of
LAW (LLB)
I'm not able to download!