Jurisprudence 4th Semester, Second Year Law (LLB) Lecture Notes, eBook PDF Download

tina.law

Mar 26, 2018
Student of
LAW (LLM)
Hi Fellow Law (LLB) Students,

On this thread, I am sharing brief and concise notes on the Law 4th Semester, Second Year Subject - Jurisprudence. These PDF lecture notes will help you in preparing well for your semester exams and assist you in studying from ready made lecture notes.

The major topics covered in these lecture notes and eBook of Jurisprudence are:
  • UNIT-I GENERAL - Definition of Jurisprudence, Nature and Scope of Jurisprudence, Kinds of Law, Sources of Law
  • UNIT- II SCHOOLS OF JURISPRUDENCE - I - Analytical Positivism School, Historical School, Natural Law School, Social Contract Theory (Hegel, Kant)
  • UNIT- III SCHOOLS OF JURISPRUDENCE - II - Sociological School, Legal Realism, Economic Interpretation of Laws, Social and Economic Justice
  • UNIT- IV LEGAL CONCEPTS - I - Administration of Justice, Theories of Punishment, Justice (Meaning and Kinds), Legal Rights and Duties
  • UN IT-V LEGAL CONCEPTS - II - Possession, Ownership, Legal Personality, Liability
I hope these lecture notes on Jurisprudence will help you in your Law studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students! :)

Downloads

• Jurisprudence Sem 4 Second year Law (LLB) Lecture Notes, eBook PDF Download.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,336

Gulu

Apr 28, 2018
Student of
LAW (LLB)
Hi Fellow Law (LLB) Students,

On this thread, I am sharing brief and concise notes on the Law 4th Semester, Second Year Subject - Jurisprudence. These PDF lecture notes will help you in preparing well for your semester exams and assist you in studying from ready made lecture notes.

The major topics covered in these lecture notes and eBook of Jurisprudence are:
  • UNIT-I GENERAL - Definition of Jurisprudence, Nature and Scope of Jurisprudence, Kinds of Law, Sources of Law
  • UNIT- II SCHOOLS OF JURISPRUDENCE - I - Analytical Positivism School, Historical School, Natural Law School, Social Contract Theory (Hegel, Kant)
  • UNIT- III SCHOOLS OF JURISPRUDENCE - II - Sociological School, Legal Realism, Economic Interpretation of Laws, Social and Economic Justice
  • UNIT- IV LEGAL CONCEPTS - I - Administration of Justice, Theories of Punishment, Justice (Meaning and Kinds), Legal Rights and Duties
  • UN IT-V LEGAL CONCEPTS - II - Possession, Ownership, Legal Personality, Liability
I hope these lecture notes on Jurisprudence will help you in your Law studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students! :)
It is not working