Interpretation of Statutes PDF Notes, eBook for Law LLB Students

tina.law

Mar 26, 2018
Student of
LAW (LLM)
Here I am sharing two PDF eBooks containing detailed notes on the Law LLB subject - Interpretation of Statutes. The Interpretation of Statutes is one of the most important subject usually taught in Law LLB 3rd year. I have shared brief and to-the point notes that will help you revise this subject in quick time.

List of key topics covered in Interpretation of Statutes PDF Notes, eBook for Law LLB Students:

• Meaning of Interpretation of Statutes, Objects & Kinds of Interpretation of Statutes, General theories of Interpretation of Statutes
  • Rules of Statutory Interpretation - Primary Rules: Literal or Grammatical Rule, Golden Rule, Purposive Rule. Secondary Rules: Noscitur a Sociis, Ejusdem Generis, Reddando Singula Singulis
  • Aids to Interpretation - Internal Aids, Proviso, External Aids, Travaux preparatoires or surrounding circumstances
  • Commencement of Statutes; Retrospective effect of Statutes, Repeals and Temporary Statutes
  • Interpretation with reference to the subject matter of Statutes
  • Interpretation of Constitutional
You can easily download Interpretation of Statutes PDF Notes, eBook for Law LLB Students below.

Downloads

• Interpretation of Statutes Law Notes.pdf
    916.9 KB · Views: 2,865
  • Law Notes eBook - Interpretation of Statutes.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 2,755

vidyulla

Senior User
Oct 5, 2020
Greatly helpful PDF eBook/notes on Interpretation of Statutes for all LLB third year Law students as per syllabus in most Indian universities! Thanks and appreciate the sharing!!

Aug 9, 2022
Student of
LAW (LLB)
Here I am sharing two PDF eBooks containing detailed notes on the Law LLB subject - Interpretation of Statutes. The Interpretation of Statutes is one of the most important subject usually taught in Law LLB 3rd year. I have shared brief and to-the point notes that will help you revise this subject in quick time.

List of key topics covered in Interpretation of Statutes PDF Notes, eBook for Law LLB Students:

• Meaning of Interpretation of Statutes, Objects & Kinds of Interpretation of Statutes, General theories of Interpretation of Statutes
  • Rules of Statutory Interpretation - Primary Rules: Literal or Grammatical Rule, Golden Rule, Purposive Rule. Secondary Rules: Noscitur a Sociis, Ejusdem Generis, Reddando Singula Singulis
  • Aids to Interpretation - Internal Aids, Proviso, External Aids, Travaux preparatoires or surrounding circumstances
  • Commencement of Statutes; Retrospective effect of Statutes, Repeals and Temporary Statutes
  • Interpretation with reference to the subject matter of Statutes
  • Interpretation of Constitutional
You can easily download Interpretation of Statutes PDF Notes, eBook for Law LLB Students below.
Thank you so much mam

Reactions: Admin001