Industrial safety ebook,lecture notes,pdf download for MBA students

akshay

Feb 19, 2015
Student of
M.Tech
Hi Guys,

I am sharing with you this excellent eBook and lecture notes on Industrial safety management in PDF format. This eBook on Industrial safety is highly recommended for MBA or management students to quickly revise the syllabus and get better marks in your MBA exams.

The course content in this Industrial safety eBook notes is as follows:

> Introduction to Safety Engineering: Evolution of Safety, Improvements Required, Safety Organization, Safety Functions, Workplace Operations, Requiring Safety, Safety Benefits.

> Occupational Safety: Occupational Health Problems, Taking Care of Occupational Safety, Standards for Occupational Safety and Health, Confined Space Standard, Hazardous Waste and Material Standards, Record Keeping, Incidence Rates, Information Dissemination, Government Responsibilities

> Work Related Health Problems: Factor: Affecting and Controlling Occupational Health, Occupational lung diseases, Musculosketal injuries, Occupational cancers, Occupational cardiovascular diseases, Severe occupational traumatic disorders, Disorders of reproduction, Neurotoxic disorders, Noise induced hearing loss, Dermatological conditions, Psychological disorders

> Accidents and Losses: Injury Resulting from an Accident, Accidents Resulting in Death, Work Injuries Based on Type of Accidents, Accident Causation, Prevention of Accidents, Cost of Accidents, Reducing Cost of Accident.

> Hazards and Control of Hazards: Rules for Safety and Workers' Participation, Controlling Hazards through Design, Controlling Hazards through Protective Equipment, Monitoring as a Means of Hazard Minimization, Warning, Buddy System for Hazard Avoidance, Common Hazards, Ergonomic Hazards, Mechanical Hazards, Heat and Temperature Hazards, Pressure Hazards, Electrical Hazards, Fire Hazards.

> Planning For Emergency and Disaster Management: Why Plan for Emergency, Organization for Emergency and Coordination, Medical Support, Cooperative Efforts in Emergency Control, Elements of Emergency Planning, Response to Trauma, Disaster, Disaster Classification, Vulnerability to Disaster, Natural Disasters, Disaster Management.

> Safety Programming and Training: Safety Promotion, Safety Inspection, Safety Training, Orientation, Training through Periodic Safety Meetings, Illiteracy and Safety, Ethics and Safety.

Please click the download link below to get Industrial safety PDF eBook and notes file.

Downloads

• Industrial_Safety.pdf
    3.5 MB · Views: 2,266
Last edited by a moderator:

Gurusharu

Nov 3, 2015
Student of
Engineering
Thanku sir,
Do one more fever for me sir. I need a job in pune location. I am currently working in Milestone Safety Consultancy Services as Fire Safety Officer.

Maninder_0717

Jul 22, 2016
Student of
Engineering
Sr im ur notes i can not study proper because for adv you use black colour kindly update font colour so that we can easily study notes otherwise its useless notes